html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Best Thoughts by Kitty Collier

Best Thoughts is a fantastic set of 4 stamps, and a super value for just $10.00 for clear mount.  This set is available to hostesses with an order of $150.00 or more, and you can find it on page 180 of SU's 2015-16 Catalog.  My friend, Kitty Collier, made this beautiful card, and I really like how it showcases the Pelagormian Geranium.  

Kitty used sponge daubers to color the Color Me Irresistibly DSP. This DSP is so fantastic because with a sponge or daubers, you can make the paper any color you want.  You would have thought, right?

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Subtain me according to your promise, and I will live;  Do not let my hopes be dashed.  Psalm 119:116

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment