html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving punch art turkey book/card for my November, 2015 classes

 
How cute it this?  It's my little Thanksgiving turkey book, and it folds flat for mailing.  I am offering this card/book at all of my November 3, November 5, and November 7, 2015 classes.  It is so easy to put together, you won't believe it.  Don't you know your friend, child, grandchild, or anyone who receives this Turkey card will be thrilled, and they will say "did you really make this"?, and of course you will say, "yes I did".  

If you cannot attend any of my November, 2015 classes and would like to know about the products I used to make this cutie, please let me know via email at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.  1 Thessalonians 5:18 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment