html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Watercolor Winter Class Examples, 20 cards for just $25,00

These are examples of the cards you can make when you come to my Watercolor Winter card class on October 24, 2015.  You will have the opportunity to make 20 Christmas cards, 5 each of 4 designs for just $25.00.  Not only will you go home with 20 cards and coordinating envelopes, ready to mail, you will have the opportunity to fellowship with others who enjoy the art of paper crafting.

The class will be held in my stamp studio at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and my classroom will be open from 9:00-3:00.  Feel free to bring your lunch, or my sweet hubby will get us lunch from Subway.  

To sign up, just email me at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com or by phone at:  336-538-4996, and space is limited.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

I hold other adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Subtain me according to your promise, and I will live;  Do not let my hopes be dashed.  Psalm 119:116

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment