html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, October 5, 2015

Wonderland and Winter Wonderland Speciality Designer Series Paper

OK, so here's the deal-I didn't think I needed another stamp set of trees, of course not, I already have Lovely as a Tree, right?  Well, I am so glad I bought Wonderland, because it a beautiful set, not just for Christmas either, and a bargain at only $17.00 for clear mount. When I combined the set with SU's Winter Wonderland Speciality DSP, the results are strikingly awesome, at least, I think so.  This is one of the cards I am offering at my October 6, October 8, and October 10, 2015 Paper Therapy classes.  

The 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 base of SU's new thick weight Whisper White card stock is scored at 2 and 6.  
I then layered Basic Black, and the Wonderland Speciality DSP on the 2" and 2 1/2" front pieces.
I then used a 2 3/8 x 4 1/8 piece of Whisper White (regular weight) card stock to stamp the trees with Versa Mark and heat embossed them SU's gold embossing powder.
I layered the embossed trees on a piece of 2 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Gold Foil paper, and then layered them both on a piece of 2 5/8 x 4 5/8 Basic Black. 
I used Tombow to adhere the layers of trees to the 2" front side of the card.  
For the inside, I glued a 3 3/4 x 5 1/4 piece of  Basic Black card stock to the middle, and a piece 3 1/4 x 5 of Whisper White on top of that.
I stamped the sentiment on the inside with Tuxedo Memento black ink.  
I made a bow with SU 1/8" Gold ribbon, and that's it.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

God is in control, He is able to do more than, you can ask or imagine.  Ephesians 3:20 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment