html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Wild About Flowers, Ray of Sunshine, and Kinda Eclectic

I used Kinda Eclectic, Wild About Flowers and Ray of Sunshine to make my card share, and I really like the way it turned out.  I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this one from Amy Koenders.  You can see her card Here, post of April 27, 2015. Amy has all the detailed details to make this card, and she is fabulous, so you might take some time to look around on her blog.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

"When I fall, I will rise; if I sit in darkness, the Lord is my light."   Micah 7:8 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment