html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, October 17, 2015

World Card Making Day Swaps

I had so much fun when I attended Brian King's and Pam Morris' Word Card Making Day Event on October 3, 2015, I'm already packed for next year.  Not really, though, I'm ready to go, anytime.  Not only did I have a Ball, with a capital B, I received many, many, many wonderful cards during our Card Swap parade.  I wanted to share some of them with you, and I identified the designer when the information was available.
 Windy Ellard, see her blog Here
 Colleen Dewey, see her Stampin' Up! website Here
 
 

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

God is in control, He is able to do more than, you can ask or imagine.  Ephesians 3:20 


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,



~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment