html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, January 1, 2016

Balloon Celebration

Another fun card that showcases a set in the 2016 Occasions Mini from Stampin' Up!, Balloon Celebration, and will be available for purchase on January 5, 2016.  The stamp set is bundled with a new punch, Balloon Bouquet.  For this card I used the Curvy Corner Trio punch to add more dimension.  I am excited (what else is there?) to offer this card at all of my January 5, January 7, and January 9, 2016 classes.

To make this card:
  • Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 5 x 3 3/4, and punch corners with the Curvy Corner Trio punch.
  • Stamp the Whisper White piece with the balloon strings from the Balloon Celebration stamp set in Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • Stamp the bow with Melon Mambo classic ink.
  • Punch six balloons from the It's My Party DSP stack with the Balloon Bouquet punch.  
  • Stamp an outline on each balloon with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and a stamp from Balloon Celebration.
  • Place the balloons on the Whisper White card stock.  Glue four of the balloons with snail, and pop two up with SU dimensionals.
  • Stamp stars and your sentiment with Melon Mambo ink and Crushed Curry ink with stamps from Balloon Celebration.
  • Adhere the completed Whisper White piece to a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Basic Black card stock that has been punched with the Curvy Corner Trio punch.
  • Adhere the Black/White combination to a piece of 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Melon Mambo that has been scored at 5 1/2.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.  No naked envelopes, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

Do for one what you wish you could do for many-Andy Stanley

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment