html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Rose Garden Thinlit Dies and Timeless Textures


The new Rose Garden Thinlit dies from Stampin' Up! are so versatile, and Paper-Piecing is one way to use the dies.  Amazing, right?   

Should you buy the Rose Garden Thinlit dies and matching stamp set for only $49.25, add any other item to total $50.00 or more, for example, a pack of Dimensionals for just $4.00, and you will get to pick something from SU's 2016 Sale-a-bration catalog for free. This offer is available until March 31, 2016.  Please feel free to click Here to place an order in my on-line store. 

To make this card:
  • Base of card is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Garden Green card stock (cs) scored at 4 1/4.
  • Layered on top of the Garden Green is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Blushing Bride cs.
  • Layered on top of the Blushing Bride cs is a 4 x 3 piece of dsp from the Love Blossoms paper stack.  
  • An image from Timeless Textures was stamped with Blushing Bride ink on the Blushing Bride cs.
  • Some retired Rose Red seam binding was placed over the Love Blossoms paper stack piece.
  • A 2 1/2 circle was punched from Wild Wasabi cs and adhered to the Love Blossoms piece with snail.
  • A 4 1/8 x 2 1/2 piece of Whisper White cs was stamped with a stamp from Sunburst Sayings with Early Espresso classic ink, and mounted to a 4 1/4 x 2 5/8 piece of Rose Red cs with snail.
  • The rose was cut out with the Rose Garden thinlits dies in both Blushing Bride and Rose Red cs, and paper pieced.
  • The leaves were cut out with Garden Green cs and the Bouquet Bigz die, and glued to the back of the flower with adhesive.
  • The leaves and flower combination were put on the Whisper White cs with dimensionals.
  • The bling on the rose came from my new Wink of Stella clear pen.
  • The White Perfect Accents were colored with a Sharpie.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

Live in His presence so you can live in the present.  Boyd Bailey

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment