Here is another way to use the new stamp set from Stampin' Up!, Rose Wonder, and the Rose Garden Thinlit dies. I saw this card on YouTube, post of 12/31/2015, by Ayana Johnson, and I found it to be quick and easy.
To make this card:
- The large rose and leaves were stamped on a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White card stock (cs) with Watermelon Wonder classic ink. Then an image from Timeless Textures was stamped with So Saffron classic ink on the Whisper White cs.
- With Tombow adhesive I glued the Whisper White piece to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Pool Party cs.
- I wrapped a piece of Watermelon Wonder 1" Satin Ribbon around the White/Pool Party piece.
- I glued the Pool Party/White combo piece to an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Watermelon Wonder cs scored at 4 1/4.
- I colored the rose with a 2-Way glue pen, and covered the glue with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.
- I colored the leaves with a Pool Party marker.
- I stamped the frame from the Rose Wonder stamp set and the words from Picture Perfect with Watermelon Wonder classic ink onto Pool Party cs. I cut it out with the Rose Garden Thinlits dies.
- I put the frame on the card with dimensionals.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,