html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Going Global Stamp Set, Going Places DSP, and World Traveler Embossing Folder

Going Global, Going Places DSP Stack, and World Traveler Embossing Folder is a fantastic combination, and all from SU's new 2016 Occasions Mini catalog.  I am excited to share this card at all of my January 5, January 7, and January 9, 2016 classes.  Also, when you place an order for $50.00 from now until March 31, 2016, you will get for FREE anything from the 2016 Sale-a-Bration catalog.  If you do not currently have a SU demonstrator, are would like a catalog, please let me know, and I'll get one to you.

To make this card:
  • Base of card is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Lost Lagoon card stock scored at 4 1/4.
  • Layered on top of the Lost Lagoon is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Mossy Meadow card stock.
  • Layered on top of the Mossy Meadow card stock is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Sahara Sand card stock that has been dry embossed with the World Traveler Embossing Folder.  
  • The three strips of Designer Series Paper are from the Going Places DSP stack.  One strip is 5 x 1, and two strips are 5 x 3/4. The "tails" or ends were made by using the Hexagon punch.
  • The constellation image from Going Global was stamped on the Sahara Sand card stock with Tuxedo Memento black ink.
  • The world globe was stamped in Lost Lagoon ink on Very Vanilla card stock and punched out with a 2" circle punch.  Dimensionals were used to pop-up the world globe.
  • The words were stamped in Tuxedo Memento black ink on Very Vanilla card stock, and punched out with a 1 3/8" circle punch, then the edges of the circle were sponged with Lost Lagoon ink. Dimensionals were used to pop-up the word circle.
  • The heart was punched from the Itty Bitty Punch pack with Red Foil card stock.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.  No naked envelopes, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.-Psalm 7:17


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment