Botanical Blooms is such a versatile set, and the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies are so much fun to use. You can find both of these items on Page 27 of SU's 2016 Occasions Mini. I added a saying from You've Got This, and you can find this set on Page 113 of the 2015-16 Annual Catalog. If you have the opportunity to attend any of my February 2, February 4, or February 6, 2016 classes, you will get to make this beautiful, anything-you-want-it-to-be card.
Supplies used to make this card:
- The Hello Honey base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- The next layer of Soft Sky is 5 1/4 x 4
- The Botanical Gardens DSP is 5 x 3 3/4. I used one of the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies to cut the beautiful edge on the DSP.
- The flower and leaf were cut out with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies and Wildflower Fields DSP (FREE with a $50.00 purchase until March 31, 2016), Whisper White, Calypso Coral and Old Olive card stock.
- The base for the words is a 3 x 2 1/2 piece of Calypso Coral card stock, and the words were stamped with Blackberry Bliss classic ink on to a 2 3/4 x 2 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock.
- A pearl was added to the middle of the flower, and all done.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope. No naked envelopes, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.
If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you" Exodus33:13
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Post a Comment