html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, January 29, 2016

Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set, Sky is the Limit

 

Sky is the Limit is a stamp set you can earn for FREE until February 15, 2016, when you place an order of $50.00.   I have seen many posts using this fantastic stamp set, and I thought I would share three of the numerous designs.

The card on the very top of this post came from Brandy's Cards.  You can see her card Here, post of January 6, 2016.  Also, I am offering Brandy's look-alike card at all of my February 2, February 4, and February 6, 2016 classes.  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.  Hebrews 11:1


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment