I CASEd this cute little chicken card from Stampin' Up!'s 2016 Sale-a-bration catalog. The chicken card on page 10 is just darling and I changed it just a little, you know, to make it my own. It was made with two stamp sets that I got for FREE. When you place an order for a minimum of $50.00 from now until March 31, 2016, you will get for FREE one of anything from the 2016 Sale-a-Bration catalog. If you do not currently have a SU demonstrator, are would like a catalog, please let me know, and I'll get one to you.
To make this card:
- Base of card is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Crushed Curry card stock (cs) scored at 5 1/2.
- Layered on top of the Crushed Curry is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Bermuda Bay cs.
- Layered on top of the Bermuda Bay cs is a 4 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White cs and a 4 x 2 piece of DSP from the Cherry on Top paper stack.
- The balloon was stamped on the card, and again on a separate piece of Whisper White cs, and cut out and put over the stamped balloon with a dimensional.
- The words are from Perfect Pairings, and Bermuda Bay classic and Tuxedo Memento black ink were used.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope. No naked envelopes, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog