html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Pines and Fox Builder Punch by Guest Designer, Patty Safrit

I am the very privileged recipient of this beautiful Christmas card, designed and hand crafted by Patty Safrit.  Patty is one of my special, creative and talented downline.  
I wasn't the only one to get one of these special cards. Patty made 50 of these as part of our card swap when we went to Brian King's World Card Making Day event in Atlanta, Georgia last month.  

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Dapper Denim, scored at 4 1/4.
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 8 1/4 piece of Whisper White, scored at 4 1/8.
  • Next is a 5 x 8 piece of Dapper Denim scored at 4.
  • The background on the card is stamped with Dapper Denim ink and a stamp from Christmas Pines.
  • The pines, and lots of them, are cut with Whisper White card stock.
  • The pine cones are cut with Vellum card stock and again with Silver foil paper.
  • The tree is cut from Silver foil paper and from the Beautiful Branches Thinlits dies (recently retired).
  • The foxes are punched with the Fox Builder punch and Whisper White card stock, and sponged with Dapper Denim ink.  
  • The words are from Holly Berry Happiness and cut out with dies from the Layering Oval Framelits.  
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Matthew 11:28 (NIV)

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment