Halloween Scenes Edgelits, and Sweet Sugarplum card stock make a fun Christmas card.I saw Roseanne Mulhern's Christmas Magic card on Pinterest, and just knew I had to CASE it. You can see Roseanne's card Here, and she is so wonderful, has every single detail written. I didn't have the Fruit Stand DSP that she used, so I used a piece of DSP from the Playful Palette pack. I really liked how Roseanne used the Halloween Scenes Edgelits for a winter scene fence. Clever, huh?
- The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Sweet Sugarplum, scored at 4 1/4.
- Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White.
- Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of DSP from the Playful Palette pack.
- The tree is from Jar of Cheer (retiring on 1/3/17), stamped with Emerald Envy ink on Whisper White card stock, and cut out with my paper snips.
- The snowman and snowgirl are from Christmas Magic (retiring on 1/3/17), and stamped with Tuxedo Memento black ink on Whisper White card stock, colored with markers, and also cut out with my paper snips.
- The words are from Holly Berry Happiness and cut out with a die from the Layering Oval Framelits. I also sponged the oval with Dapper Denim ink.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. James 1:6 (NIV)
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,