html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Framed Christmas Tree using Warmth & Cheer DSP stack
Pam Morris and Brian King offered a 3-D swap exchange at their World Card Making Day event in Atlanta, Georgia last month.  I did not get this cute framed tree, so I did the next best thing-I took a picture. It was made by Sarah Julius, and she has a Facebook page Here. 

My plan was to get at least one of these made by Christmas, 2016.  Didn't happen, guess it will have to be my plan for Christmas 2017.

Recipe:
  • The frame is a 5 x 7.
  • The background paper is Cherry Cobbler.
  • Sarah used DSP from the Warmth & Cheer paper stack.

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.  2 Timothy 1:7 (NIV)

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment