Star of Light for my December, 2016 Paper Therapy Classes
I am offering this one in all of my December 3, December 6, and December 8, 2016 classes.
- The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Night of Navy scored at 4 1/4.
- Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Silver Foil Paper.
- Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Night of Navy.
- The 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White is stamped with Night of Navy ink.
- The large base star, and the top star are cut out with Silver Glimmer paper.
- The medium star is cut out with Night of Navy paper.
- I glued them together with dimensionals.
- All done. Easy, peasy.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
"She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue." Proverbs 31:26
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,