html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, December 1, 2016


Star of Light for my December, 2016 Paper Therapy Classes
The Star of Light stamp set and coordinating thinlits are absolutely beautiful.  There are so many ways to use the stamp set only, thinlits only, or together.  The results are the same, gorgeous.  You can find this set on page 9 of the 2016-17 Holiday Catalog from Stampin' Up!  
I am offering this one in all of my December 3, December 6, and December 8, 2016 classes.  
Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Night of Navy scored at 4 1/4.
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Silver Foil Paper.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Night of Navy.
  • The 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White is stamped with Night of Navy ink.
  • The large base star, and the top star are cut out with Silver Glimmer paper.
  • The medium star is cut out with Night of Navy paper.
  • I glued them together with dimensionals.
  • All done.  Easy, peasy.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right? 
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

"She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue."  Proverbs 31:26

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment