Flower Shop, Petite Petals, and Butterflies Thinlits for my December, 2016 Hostess Club ProjectI saw this card sketch using the Wax Paper resist technique on Gina K's YouTube channel, and had to try it. It was so easy and fun, I offered it as a project, last week, to all of my wonderful Hostess Club ladies. You can see Gina's video Here.
- The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Tempting Turquoise scored at 4 1/4.
- Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White.
- Next is a 3 3/4 x 4 piece of Basic Black.
- The 3 1/2 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White is the piece I used for the wax paper resist, and sponged it with Tempting Turquoise ink.
- The butterfly was cut out with the Butterflies Thinlits dies and Basic Black card stock.
- I used Whisper White card stock and Tuxedo Memento black ink to stamp the flowers, then sponged them with Tempting Turquoise ink.
- I punched with leaves with the retired Bird Punch and Garden Green card stock.
- The Congratulations was stamped with Tuxedo Memento black ink from the Floral Phrases stamp set.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
I call on the Lord in my distress, and he answers me. Psalm 120:1
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment