Who would have thought you could make such a fun card with shaving cream and re-inkers? Not me, for sure. Yet, I did, as well as all the wonderful ladies in my hostess Club. We all donned our rubber gloves, (can't risk getting our fingers all inked up, right?), and piled up paper plates with shaving cream. Before I got started, I watched Amanda Fowler's video, and you can see it Here, and more inspiration came from Sarah Lancaster's video and you can it Here.
- The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Dapper Denim scored at 4 1/4.
- I cut the center out of a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of By the Shore Designer Series Paper (DSP) with a Project Life Framelit, and I glued a 5 x 3 3/4 Window Sheet to the back of this DSP.
- Next I tore the edge of a 5 x 2 piece of Crumb Cake card stock, sponged it, and stamped it with the bubbles from Seaside Shore stamp set with Crumb Cake classic ink. Glued it to the inside of the Window Sheet.
- I used Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Mint Macaron and Dapper Denim reinkers to color my shaving cream.
- Next I dipped a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White card stock in the shaving cream. After it dried, I stamped the words from Seaside Shore with Dapper Denim classic ink, and glued it to the back of my DSP/Window sheet combination, and glued this combination to my Dapper Denim card base.
- I used Garden Green, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, and Dapper Denim classic ink and stamped images from Seaside Shore on Whisper White and Garden Green card stock. Cut them out with my Paper Snips, and glued them to the inside and outside of my DSP.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God. 1 John 5:5
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,