html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Marquee Messages
Another fun card designed by Dorriea Murphy. She offered this beautiful card at our last Shoe Box Swap (SBS) on March 18, 2017, and I was so pleased to have had the pleasure of making it. This set of 16 photopolymer stamps has 10 word stamps, covering birthdays, invitations, thank you, and more.  It's a great bargain for just $21.00.
If you live near me in Graham, NC, and would like to participate in our next SBS to be held on May 20, 2017, please let me know. 

In addition to the bi-monthly Shoe Box Swaps in which I participate, I also hold Creative Paper Therapy classes each month.  My next set of classes is April 4, April 6, and April 8, 2017 Click on anyone of these dates to see additional information.

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Emerald Envy scored at 4 1/4.  
  • Next the piece of Moroccan DSP is 5 x 3 1/2.
  • The Very Vanilla layer on which I stamped the focal point (with Emerald Envy ink) is 4 1/2 x 3 3/8.
  • I stamped my focal point image a second time on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla, (with Emerald Envy ink) to get the arrow, and cut it out with my paper snips. I used dimensionals to pop up this piece.
  • I colored the word "It's Your" with a Marina Mist marker, stamped the word "Birthday" in Delightful Dijon ink, and used Moroccan Designer Washi Tape across the bottom.
  • Added Basic Rhinestone Jewels to the end of my arrow.
  • All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.  Matthew 5:8

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment