html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, March 19, 2017

One Big Meaning, Detailed Floral Thinlits Dies, and 
 Affectionaly Yours Speciality DSP
This card was so easy to make, because combining the Detailed Floral Thinlits with any color card stock, and coordinating DSP works great.  Then add your choice of words, and it ends up an "anything you want it to be card", don't you think?
Great news, purchase the thinlits, and card stock, and you have just earned a free item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  See my link below to place an order.  

Recipe:
  • The base is a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Tip Top Taupe, scored at 5 1/2.  
  • Next the Watermelon Wonder piece is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
  • The DSP piece is 4 x 4.    
  • I cut the floral thinlit from a 5 x 4 piece of Very Vanilla, positioning the die about 1" from the top of the card stock. 
  • The pieces for the words are: 
    • Tip Top Taupe: 3 1/8 x 1 1/4
    • Watermelon Wonder: 3 x 1 1/8
    • Very Vanilla:  2 7/8 x 1
  • The ribbon is some retired Watermelon Wonder striped satin ribbon I have lying around, and the words are stamped Tip Top Taupe ink.
  • All done.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ. Romans 10:17 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment