html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, March 10, 2017

Inside the Lines and Detailed DragonFly Thinlits Dies
I received this designer series paper (dsp) from Stampin' Up! when I placed an order for $50.00.  Wasn't quite sure I would like it, but let me say, it is Wonderful, with a capital W.  Yes, it is!!! 
Sponging is just one option.  You can brayer this paper, color it with your markers, or coloring pencils and a blender pen, and more.  So much to do, so little time!!
I am excited for all of my ladies who will attending my March 7, March 9, and March 11, 2017 classes, because they will have the opportunity to make this card.

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Basic Black scored at 4 1/4.  
  • Next the Pacific Point piece is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Inside the Lines dsp layer is 3 5/8 x 2 7/8.  I sponged the flowers with Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and Pacific Point ink.  I layered this onto a 3 7/8 x 3 piece of Basic Black, and layered this combination onto a 4 x 3 1/8 piece of Old Olive.
  • I cut a dragonfly with Basic Black card stock using the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies and the Big Shot.
  • I used a Fine Tip Glue Pen to put the dragonfly on my card, and added a few pearls.   
  • The words are from One Big Meaning, stamped with Basic Black Archival Ink.
  • I stamped a bumble bee from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set on the inside of my card.
  • Easy, and elegant.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Strength is letting go when you want to hold on.  Courage is moving forward when you fear what's ahead.  Wisdom is listening when you want to be heard.  Phyllis Arnett 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment