Butterfly Basics, Rubber bands and Clear Blocks
In addition to my monthly hostess club meetings, I also hold Creative Paper Therapy classes each month. My next set of classes are April 4, April 6, and April 8, 2017. Click on anyone of these dates to see additional information.
- The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Marina Mist scored at 4 1/4.
- Next the Wild Wasabi piece is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The markers used are Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, and Early Espresso, and Black Archival ink pad.
- The words are from the Designer Tee stamp set.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Matthew 5:7
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment