Layering Love and Playful Palette DSP
I am excited because all of my ladies who will attending my April 4, April 6, and April 8, 2017, classes will have the opportunity to make this wonderful card.
- The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Sweet Sugarplum scored at 4 1/4.
- Next the Very Vanilla piece is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic Black layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The strip of Basic Black under the ribbon is 4 3/4 x 1.
- The DSP is 4 3/4 x 1 1/2 and 4 3/4 x 2 1/4.
- The Basic Black base for the words is 2 7/8 x 2 1/4.
- I stamped the words with Basic Black Archival ink on a 2 3/4 x 2 1/8 piece of Very Vanilla.
- The ribbon is Peekaboo Peach.
- All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,