html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Carousel Birthday & Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper
I combined the Carousel Birthday Stamp set, the coordinating designer series paper stack, and the Free glimmer paper I received from Stampin' Up! for placing a $50.00 order, to make a combination card, you know, a little of this, and a little of that.  
If you would like to purchase some of the products to make this card, please see my link below to place an order.  

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Bermuda Bay, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • Next the piece of So Saffron is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
  • The Early Espresso piece is 5 1/4 x 4.    
  • I used the big top stamp from the set and Bermuda Bay ink and stamped directly on the 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 piece of Cupcakes & Carousel DSP.  I also used a birthday stamp from Confetti Celebration and Early Espresso ink to stamp the sentiment on the DSP.
  • The Bermuda Bay glimmer paper is 4 7/8 x 1 3/4, and it is glued to a 5 x 1 7/8 piece of Early Espresso.
  • The horse is stamped on a 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla with Early Espresso ink.  I colored it with my Watercolor pencils and my blender pen.  I mounted this to a piece of Early Espresso card stock that I cut out with the Layering Squares Framelits and my Big Shot. 
  • The added a bow made with the 1/8" stitched Bermuda Bay ribbon.  I also added a Bermuda Bay sequin and a Rhinestone Basic Jewel that I colored with a Sharpie, to the top of the pole. 
  • All done.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Out of the heart, the mouth speaks.  Luke 6:45 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment