html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Easter Message and Copper Foil 
I combined a piece of Copper Foil and the beautiful Easter Message stamp set to make this card, and I am offering it at all of my Creative Paper Therapy classes on April 4, April 6, and April 8, 2017 Click on anyone of these dates to see additional information.

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Elegant Eggplant, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • Next the piece of Wisteria Wonder is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer on which I made my own background is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The foil piece is 3 1/2 x 2 1/4, and the Very Vanilla piece on which I stamped the cross is 3 3/8 x 2 1/8.
  • I stamped the background and cross in Crumb Cake ink, and the words in Elegant Eggplant.
  • I used a Crumb Cake marker to color the center of the cross, and punched a 1/4" circle from the Copper Foil and added it to the cross with a glue dot.
  • The burlap ribbon piece at the bottom of the cross is adhered with snail, and I colored a White Perfect Accent with a Sharpe.
  • All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog. 

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." Matthew 22:37

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment