Another Sample of Cauldron BubbleI wanted to share another design I made with the Cauldron Bubble stamp set. I get a happy feeling working with fun sets like this one, and happy is good, right!! (See my post from October 7, 2018, for other design).
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Gorgeous Grape layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- The Galvanized paper layer is 5 x 1.
- The Toil & Trouble DSP is 5 x 3/4.
- The Whisper White circle and the Basic Black scalloped layer is cut out with the Layering Circle Framelits Dies, and stamped with Pumpkin Pie and Tuxedo Black Memento ink. The broom and the cat are also stamped with the Memento ink and colored with Blends. The hat is cut from the DSP.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
She is clothed with dignity and she laughs without fear of the future. Proverbs 31:25
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,