My sweet friend, Wendie Jamison, made this cute Halloween card and I couldn't help sharing it with you. She used the Marbled Background stamp to create a "scary" card.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape scored at 4 1/4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic Black Layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The narrow Gorgeous Grape layer is 4 3/4 x 2 1/2.
- The Whisper White on which the Marbled Background is stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink is 4 1/2 x 2 1/4.
- The bats are punched with the new Spooky Bats Punch and Basic Black cardstock.
- The circles are made with the Layering Circle Framelits Dies.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
A person's words can be a source of wisdom, deep as the ocean, fresh as a flowing stream. Proverbs 18:4
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment