I wanted to share with you this quick and easy card I made with the new Country Home stamp set in the 2018 Holiday Mini.
I have been working on designs for my October 9th and 13th, 2018 classes, and this one is a possibility.
By-the-way, the deadline to register for my October classes is Thursday, October 4th. So, don't miss out, it's going to be lots of fun.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Grapefruit Grove, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Soft Suede layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and the images are stamped with Soft Suede ink. Then this piece is dry embossed with the new Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder.
- The strip of Very Vanilla, on which the words are stamped, is 3 5/8 x 1 1/2, and the Soft Suede piece under it is 3 3/4 x 1 5/8.
- The Grapefruit Grove ribbon is added, just because I thought it needed something extra.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment