html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, October 29, 2018

Timeless Tidings Set
A combination of the Timeless Tidings stamp set and three sets of dies.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 2 pieces of gold glimmer paper on each side of the DSP is 5 1/8 x 1/2.
  • The All is Bright DSP is 5 1/8 x 2 3/4.
  • The snowflakes are cut out with gold foil and the Swirly Snowflake dies.
  • The Gold Foil Scalloped Oval and the Very Vanilla Oval are cut out with the Layering Oval Framelits dies.  The words are heat embossed with gold embossing powder and Versa Mark ink.
  • The Cherry Cobbler and Gold Foil bows are cut out with the Pretty Pines Framelits Dies.  
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you. 

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Every word of God is pure:  He is a shield unto them who put their trust in Him.  Proverbs 30:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment