I admit I watch lots of YouTube videos to learn new ways to create masterpieces with rubber stamps, cardstock and ink, and to learn new techniques. I saw Lindsay Weirich's video, and thought I would try the partial-embossing technique, (minus the masking and sponging). You can see Lindsay's video Here.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bermuda Bay, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Gorgeous Grape layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is dry embossed with the Garden Trellis Embossing Folder and then sponged with Balmy Blue ink.
- The rose is stamped with Highland Heather ink.
- The words are stamped in Highland Heather ink on Whisper White, and cut out with a die from the Lakeside Dies, and popped up with dimensionals.
- The ribbon is some SU retired 3/8" Whisper White.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,