html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 12, 2018

Take Your Pick Tool
I wanted to share with you a video describing the new Take Your Pick Tool that is in the 2018 Holiday Catalog from Stampin' Up!  

The tool arrived in a plain, craft brown box, and I decided that would not do.  So I found a video on YouTube by Liz Yuille, to make a decorated box for my new special tool.  You can see Liz's video Here.  
Here is a picture of the one I made (and it looks just like Liz's.)

Should you want to order this tool, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you. 

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

"Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him."  Proverbs 30:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment