html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wishing You Well & Thankful Thoughts
I wanted to share with you this quick and easy card I made with the new Country Home stamp set in the 2018 Holiday Mini.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Crushed Curry layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.  The wheat images are stamped with Crushed Curry ink, and the bows are stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink.  
  • The circles are made with the Layering Circle Framelits dies and popped up with dimensionals.
  • See, like I said, easy, peasy, and a one of a kind creation.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you. 

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.  Proverbs 9:10

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment