Back on Your Feet
Back on Your Feet is a fun new set in the 2019-20 catalog by Stampin' Up! The set offers seven other stamps besides these two, and I am liking them all.
- The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Mango Melody scored at 5 1/2.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is dry embossed with the Layering Leaves embossing folder.
- The 4 1/2 x 2 5/8 piece of Early Espresso is the base for the 4 1/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Whisper White on which my giraffe is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. The giraffe is colored with Mango Melody, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Blends. Both of these pieces are torn to give them a rough edge look.
- The 1 1/8 scalloped circle of Mango Melody is the base for the 1" Whisper White Circle. The words are stamped with Early Espresso ink.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
You are my God, and I will praise you; you are my God, and I will exalt you. Psalm 118:28
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,