html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Beauty Abounds
A beautiful card offered by my sweet friend, Michelle Wallace, at our last Shoe Box Swap.  Our next Shoe Box Swap is on July 20, 2019, and if you live near Mebane, Graham, or Burlington, NC or any surrounding areas and would like to participate, please let me know, and I'll fill you in with fun details.
Recipe: 
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 1/2  by 4 1/4.  
  • The Daffodil Delight layer is 6 1/4 x 4 and scored at 2 3/4.
  • The smaller Basic Black layer is 4 x 3 and is the base for the 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 piece of Whisper White on which the images are stamped in Tuxedo Memento Black ink.  The image is colored with Daffodil Delight and Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends.
  • The 5 1/4 x 1 strip of So Saffron is stamped with images from the Beauty Abounds set, and colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

When you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you.  I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me.  Please do not hesitate to ask me a question, as I am here to help you..

You are beautiful, for you are fearfully and wonderfully made.   Psalms 139:14
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment