I keep going and going and going. Putting 1/2" strips of paper on cardstock to create unique cards is so much fun. In fact, it is so much fun, I've decided to offer this technique at my next Hostess Club meeting coming up, Thursday, June 27, 2019. So, if you are part of my hostess club, it's time to get excited, and if you would like to attend as a guest, please let me know.
- The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 bases of Pretty Peacock or Mossy Meadow are scored at 4 1/4.
- The Terracotta Tile or Night of Navy layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layers are 5 x 3 3/4, and has strips of Woven Threads or Come Sail Away DSP adhered in a random pattern, enough to cover the entire layer.
- The Stitched Nested Framelits Dies are used to cut out the Pretty Peacock, & Terracotta Tile, Balmy Blue, & Crumb Cake and the Whisper White layers.
- The words from Enjoy Life (top card) are stamped with Pretty Peacock ink, and the words from Sailing Home (bottom card) are stamped in Night of Navy ink.
- The flower from Floral Essence is stamped three times with Pretty Peacock ink on Whisper White cardstock, and punched out with the new Perennial Flower Punch, glued together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, and popped up with Mini-Dimensionals.
- The anchor from Sailing Home is stamped with Night of Navy ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and cut out with Smooth Sailing Dies.
- Linen thread is used to tie the anchor.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Truth penetrates our whole body. Proverbs 4:22
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment