Floral Essence &
the Leaf Punch
The Floral Essence stamp set has so many possibilities, and here is another I wanted to share with you. (I used a flower and the Perennial Flower Punch for my posts of June 15 & 17, 2019)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mint Macaron, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Merry Merrlot layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The images are stamped with Mint Macaron and Merry Merlot ink.
- The popped up flowers are stamped with Rococo Rose ink on Whisper White cardstock, and cut out with my wonderful, they last forever, SU Paper Snips.
- The leafs are stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Mint Macaron ink and punched out with the Leaf Punch. All is popped up with dimensionals.
- The words are stamped with Merry Merlot ink.
- Added 3 Basic Pearls.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Call on me and I will answer. Jeramiah 33:3
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,