html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Over the Moon for my June Creative Therapy Classes
This is Lula, and she is part of the new Over the Moon stamp set.  I think this set is just the cutest ever.  Lula has two sisters in this set, Mavis and Imogene, as well as some fun words, a word bubble and a half moon.  Just $20.00 for an 11 piece cling stamp set that has many possibilities.
Recipe:
  • The Sahara Sand base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic Black a layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Call Me Clover layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is stamped with the Buffalo Check background stamp and Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • The smaller Basic Black and Sahara Sand layers are cut out with the new Stitched Nested Framelits Dies.
  • Lula the cow and the moon are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.  
  • Both are adhered to the card with Mini-Dimensionals.
  • The words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
  • Three Rhinestone Basic Jewels are colored with a green Sharpie and adhered to the card.  (Myrtle didn't mind because she likes bling).
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you. 
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Truth penetrates our whole body.  Proverbs 4:22

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment