html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, June 21, 2019

Praiseworthy Prose

Praiseworthy Prose is new to the 2019-20 Stampin' Up! Catalog.  It has seven word stamps and three background stamps, and coordinates with the Hand-Lettered Prose dies.  This bundle is wonderful for most any occasion.  
I wanted to make a masculine thank you card for a special friend, and decided that Praiseworthy Prose was just what I needed.
Recipe:
  • The Pool Party base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pretty Peacock layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next layer of Woven Threads Designer Series Paper is 4 1/2 x 3 1/4.
  • The layer of Pool Party is 4 3/4 x 2 and is dry embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
  • The Grapefruit Grove layer is 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 and is also dry embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
  • The Pool Party oval is cut out with the Stitched Framelits Dies.
  • The 3 1/2 x 1 Pretty Peacock is the base for the 3 1/4 x 7/8 Whisper White on which the words are stamped in Memento Black Tuxedo ink.
  • The letter is cut out with one of the Hand-Lettered Prose dies and Shimmery White cardstock.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you. 

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here

God's Word will not fail.  Not one of all the Lord's good promises to Isreal failed; every one was fulfilled.  Joshua 21:45

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment