html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, January 3, 2020

Parisian Beauty for my January 11, 2020 Class & the beginning of 
Sale-a-Bration!!!
This card was made with some of the new products in the 2020 Occasions Catalog from Stampin' Up!.  I am excited to share with all of those attending my Paper Therapy classes on January 11, 2020.
I saw this design on the Split Coast Stampers website, and it was made by Nicole Steele, and you can visit her website Here.
When you purchase the Parisian Beauty Bundle and the Parisian Blossoms Designer Series Paper (DSP), you will get to select any one of 9 products in the Sale-A-Bration Mini catalog, absolutely free.  Yeah!!! 
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  
When you place an order for $70+ (before tax & shipping), I will send you a surprise.  Well, actually, it is a pack of the new beautiful Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Petal Pink, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Parisan Blossoms layers are 5 x 2 3/4 & 5 x 1.
  • The Basic Black circle is 1 3/4, and cut out with the Layering Circle Dies, and is glued directly to the DSP.
  • The narrow black strip is 4 x 5/8.
  • Pool Party cardstock is used to cut out the little "swirly" under the Eiffel Tower.  
  • The tower is cut out with Champagne Foil.
  • The word "merci" is cut out 3 times with Petal Pink, and adhered together with a Fine-Tip glue pen.  I popped it up with Mini-Dimensionals.
  • I added 3 Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.  
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website. 
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment