Witty-Cisms & Come Sail Away DSPEveryone who attended my January, 11, 2020 class had the opportunity to make 2 each of these fun, masculine cards.
This cute set, Witty-Cism's, is in the Occasions Catalog from Stampin' Up!
When you purchase the supplies to make these cards, you will automatically earn a free item from the Sale-A-Bration Mini catalog, absolutely free. Yeah!!!
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.
When you place an order for $70+ (before tax & shipping), I will send you a surprise. Well, actually, it is a pack of the new beautiful Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Mossy Meadow scored at 4 1/4.
- The Sahara Sand layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Very Vanilla layers are 5 x 3 3/4, and are Subtle 3-D Embossing Folder.
- Some 3/16" Braided Linen Trim is wrapped around the Very Vanilla & Sahara Sand layers before I glued them to the Mossy Meadow base.
- The Come Sail Away DSP, the Mossy Meadow, and the Very Vanilla layer, on which the images are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, are cut out with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
- The images are colored with Stampin' Blends.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,