html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Power of Hope 
I offered this card to everyone who attended my January, 11, 2020 class, and all seemed to be very pleased.

I saw this card on Pinterest, and followed it back to Gail Ellis' blog, and you can see her card Here.

This stamp set, Power of Hope, has a coordinating Stone 3-D Embossing Folder, and both are absolutely Free when you place an order totaling $100, before shipping & tax.  

When you purchase the supplies I used to make these cards, you will automatically earn products in the Sale-A-Bration Mini catalog, absolutely free.  Yeah!!! 

Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  
When you place an order for $70+ (before tax & shipping), I will send you a surprise.  Well, actually, it is a pack of the new beautiful Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Poppy Parade layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Smoky Slate layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is stamped with Versa Mark Watermark.
  • The Black Foil piece is 5 x 1 1/2.
  • The 2 7/8 Whisper White circle is cut out with one of the Layering Circle Dies.  Then the image is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and colored with blends.  Finally, the circle is embossed with the Corrugated 3-D embossing folder.
  • The 3 1/4 x 1 1/4 piece of Poppy Parade is glued to the back of the circle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then all is adhered to the card with Dimensionals. 
  • A piece of Linen Thread is adhered to the back of the Poppy Parade with Glue Dots. 
  • The words are stamped on a 1 5/8 x 1 1/4 piece of Whisper White, and is backed with a 1 3/4 x 1 3/8 piece of Basic Black.  This piece is also popped up with dimensionals. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.


 Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment