html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, January 31, 2020

Everything Amazing

It is so much fun to CASE cards, (Copy And Share Everything) from the Stampin' Up! catalog, not to much thinking, and "my kind of card."😊, 
Just sayin'.  
When you purchase the products I used to make these cards, you will earn any one of 9 products in the Sale-A-Bration Mini catalog, absolutely free.  Yeah!!! 

Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  
When you place an order for $70+ (before tax & shipping), I will send you a surprise.  Well, actually, it is a pack of the new beautiful Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.  
Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Balmy Blue or Grapefruit Grove, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Blueberry Bushel or Merry Merlot layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Daffodil Delight or Grapefruit Grove DSP layers are 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The word Amazing is heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder on a 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 piece of Shimmery White.  The smaller words are stamped with Blueberry Bushel or Merry Merlot ink.
  • I used a reinker with a few drops of water and an Aqua Painter to get the watercolor wash background.  The top card uses Balmy Blue ink, and the bottom card uses Grapefruit Grove ink.
  • The little flowers are stamped with Poppy Parade, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Merry Merlot, and Blushing Bride ink, and cut out with my handy-dandy paper snips.  
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment