html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Two Valentine's or February Birthday cards for my 
January 11, 2020 Class 
 
I wanted to showcase some of the products from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog for two of the eight cards I am offering for my January 11, 2020 class.
When you purchase the Heartfelt Bundle, the From my Heart Designer Series Papers Paper (DSP), and Real Red Satin Ribbon products from the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog, you will automatically earn any one of 9 products in the Sale-A-Bration Mini catalog, absolutely free.  Yeah!!! 

Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  
When you place an order for $70+ (before tax & shipping), I will send you a surprise.  Well, actually, it is a pack of the new beautiful Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.  
Recipe for top card:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Balmy Blue layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Silver Foil layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The From My Heart DSP is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2.
  • Rectangle for center: 
    • Silver Foil is 4 1/2 x 2 5/8, 
    • Real Red is 4 1/4 x 2 3/8, 
    • Whisper White is 4 x 2 1/8,
    • The words are from the Forever Lovely stamp set and Real Red ink.
  • The heart is punched from the From My Heart DSP and one of the Heart Punch Pack bundle punches.
  • Red Rhinestones are added.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Recipe for Bottom Card:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Highland Heather, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Petal Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Silver Foil is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Merry Merlot layer is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2.
  • The DSP is 3 1/2 x 3 1/4 & 1 x 3 1/4. 
  • The DSP rectangle is cut out with a 3 1/2 x 2 1/4 Stitched Rectangle Die. 
  • Some Real Red 3/8" Satin Ribbon is wrapped around the DSP & Merry Merlot layers.
  • The hearts are punched with the Heart Punch Pack, and popped up with Mini-Dimensionals.
  • The words are stamped with Merry Merlot and a stamp from Beautiful Bouquet.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.  
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
 Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment