Beauty Abounds, Butterfly Gala, &
My very talented friend, Retha, made a very similar card and I just had to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) it. By-the-way, to CASE a card is a huge compliment. Just sayin'.
When you purchase the supplies I used to make these cards, you will earn products from the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Mini catalog, absolutely free. Yeah!!!
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Highland Heather scored at 4 1/4.
- The Grapefruit Grove or Pool Party layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layers are 5 x 3 3/4, and are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento, Highland Heather, and Grapefruit Grove ink. The flowers are colored with Blends.
- The butterflies are stamped, colored with blends and punched with the Butterfly Duet punch.
- The little rectangles on which the words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink are cut to fit the sentiment, and adhered to the card fronts with dimensionals.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment