html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Thoughtful Blooms & Small Bloom Punch
I offered this fun card at my March, 2020 classes, and I believe it was well received.
The stamp set and punch are available during Sale-a-bration (until March 31, 2020) for free when you place an order totaling $150.00.  Don't want to spend $150.00 yourself?  Share an order with a friend or friends, and not only will you receive the free products, you will receive $15.00 in additional free product.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Rococo Rose, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Early Espresso layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with Early Espresso and Merry Merlot ink.  
  • The flowers are stamped with Rococo Rose and Merry Merlot ink on Very Vanilla, and cut out with the Small Bloom Punch.
  • Each flower is adhered with a Mini-Dimensional, and a Basic Pearl is added to each center.
  • The words are stamped on Very Vanilla and cut out with the Layering Circle dies, and is backed with a layer of Early Espresso.
  •  All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
    To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
    I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda

      No comments:

      Post a Comment