html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Lovely is the Day, Lovely Lily Pad, Lily Pad Dies
Free is good, don't you agree?  Well, the stamp set and dies I used to make this card are free during Sale-A-Bration when you place a order of $150.00, plus you receive hostess benefits worth an additional $15.00.  What a deal, right?  
I actually saw this card on Connie Collins blog, Constantly Stamping, post of February 10, 2020, and you can see her card HERE.
When you purchase the supplies I used to make this card, you will earn products from the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Mini catalog, absolutely free.  Yeah!!! 
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Garden Green scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and has three Whisper White cutouts from the Lily Pad dies adhered to it with Tombow Multipurpose glue.
  • The flowers and leaves are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Whisper White, then the stamps are cleaned and reversed on the blocks, and inked and stamped with Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Mossy Meadow, and Garden Green.  You do need to clean the stamps in between each color change. Then all the flowers and leaves are cut out with the Lily Pad Dies.  Stampin' Up! has a fantastic YouTube video on the reversible stamp process, and you can see it HERE.
  • The words from Lovely is the Day are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
  • Three Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added, and all done.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment