Good Morning Magnolia,
Flowering Foils &
Noble Peacock DSPThe Flowering Foils Sale-a-Bration paper is beautiful and versatile, and I combined it with some Noble Peacock Foil paper. Mary Fish has my inspiration on her blog and you can see her card Here, post of 3/9/2020.
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Mint Macaron, scored at 5 1/2.
- The Blueberry Bushel layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Flowering Foils layer is 4 3/4 x 3 3/4.
- The piece of Mint Macaron is 4 x 2 1/4.
- The piece of Noble Peacock Foil is 4 x 3 1/2.
- The Whisper White piece started out to be 3 3/4 x 2 3/8, and is cut out with a Stitched Rectangles die.
- A piece of Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon is wrapped around the stitched white piece and the Noble Peacock foil.
- The Whisper White circle is cut out with the largest Stitched Shapes circle die.
- The Flowering Foils flower is cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips and sponged with Balmy Blue and Mint Macaron ink. A Cherry Cobbler Blend is used to color the stems of the flower.
- The words from Good Morning Magnolia are stamped with Blueberry Bushel ink on a 2 1/4 x 7/8 piece of Whisper White and matted onto a 2 3/8 x 1 piece of Mint Macaron. A flag is cut with my Paper Snips.
- Three Champagne Rhinestone Jewels are placed "strategically" on the card.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment