html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 19, 2020

So Sentimental, Stitched So Sweetly Dies & Flowering Foils DSP 
I placed an order for just $50.00 (plus Tax & Shipping) and picked a pack of this beautiful Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper (DSP) for FREE. Yes, Sale-a-Bration is ending soon, so please don't miss your opportunity to tap into free SAB items.
You too, can receive a free pack of this DSP just by placing a minimum order for just $50.00.  Who doesn't like free, right?  
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Balmy Blue scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Rich Razzleberry layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Flowering Foils DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Rich Razzleberry rectangle piece is 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 and is cut with a Stitched So Sweetly Die.
  • The Copper Foil and Whisper White pieces are also cut out with the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
  • The Whisper White is heat embossed with Copper Embossing Powder, VersaMark, and a heat tool.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment