Flora Essence & Flourishing Phrases for my March, 2020 classes
Another beautiful card I am offering at my March 2020 classes. I am excited to share.
Bonnie O'Neill is a very talented SU Demonstrator, and when I saw her card on Pinterest, I knew I just had to CASE it. (which means to Copy And Share Everything, a highly paid compliment), and you can see Bonnie's card Here, post of 2/24/2020.
When you purchase the supplies I used to make this card, you will earn products from the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Mini catalog, absolutely free. Yeah!!!
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Petal Pink, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Mint Macaron layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Soft Sea Foam layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the 3-D Tufted Embossing Folder.
- The Basic Black layer is 3 3/4 x 3 1/2 and is the base for the 3 3/4 x 3 1/4 Whisper White layer on which the images are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Two small background stamps from Artisan Textures and Label Me Bold are used with Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam ink to fill in the white spaces between the stamped flowers.
- A piece of Basic Black and Whisper White are punched out with a Story Label punch.
- A piece of Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Strip Ribbon is wrapped around the top three layers, then all is adhered to the Petal Pink base.
- Three Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added to the card.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment